Swansea Ambulance Corps
Be A Part Of Our Next EMT Program!
The mission of the Swansea Ambulance Corps is “To provide the residents of Swansea with the best possible pre-hospital medical care during an emergency.” This year we invite you to join us and become part of that mission. Our goal is to find students that are equally passionate and who will be willing to give back to their community by volunteering with SAC (as little as twice per month) as they begin a life long interest or career in emergency medicine whether that be as a Medic, Nurse, Firefighter, Police Officer, or Doctor.
- Our next EMT-B class starts on February 1st 2018 and runs through May 3 2018
- Classes will be held on Tuesday and Thursday evenings 6p-10p and every Saturday 9a-4p.
- 100% class attendance is mandatory per MA Office of Emergency Medical Services.
- The course cost is $1000 and this includes the EMT book, online EMT book access code, AHA CPR certification, and numerous hours of ride time with the town of Swansea 9-1-1 rescues.
- Tuition scholarships are available for Swansea residents, however State testing and registration fees will apply.
For further information please contact our lead instructor: firstname.lastname@example.org